Welcome

Welcome to fish out of water, a guide through my journey towards financial independence. I'm a college student who is moving out with two of my best friends and paying rent and some of my own bills for the first time. Here you will find my tips on how to save and make some extra cash when you're in need.. I hope this helps you if you are learning to budget, if you're between jobs, or if you're like me and happen to be making minimum wage. Feel free to message me with any questions, or tips of your own.
Enjoy!
-Madeline

Friday, May 17, 2013

Old Spice Deal at RA!



Hey y'all! 
Just wanted to share a quick deal going on at Rite Aid this week!

All Old Spice, Secret, and Gillette are BOGO 50% off and spend $15 get $5 this week 

You can use some coupons for a great deal, especially if your store allows BOGO coupons to auto deduct the maximum value. 
 If your store will adjust your coupon's value down to the cost of each item, just adjust your math accordingly.:)
Here's the deal:

Buy 2x Old Spice deodorant twin packs @ 6.49 BOGO 50%= 9.74
Buy 2x Old Spice Body Spray @ 4.99 BOGO 50%= 7.49

Total= 17.23

Use 2x Buy One Old Spice deo twin pack get one Old Spice body spray free= auto deduct 4.99 ea=- 9.98
Use 1x $1/2 Old Spice Products = -$1

17.23 - $10.98 q's= 6.25
Get $5 +Ups= $1.25 for 4 deodorants and 2 body sprays!

No comments:

Post a Comment